PortFest is a celebration of Redwood City’s working and recreational waterfront featuring tours, live music, food, arts & crafts, beer & wine garden, children’s activities, and more! In past years PortFest has attracted several thousand visitors of all ages and backgrounds.
BOOTH SITE INFORMATION
- PortFest will provide one 10’x 10′ booth location (site only) per application.
- Electricity and water are not provided.
- PortFest will make all placement decisions for vendors for the good of the festival and for compliance with safety and health regulations. Vendors will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The event happens regardless of weather conditions. No refunds.
- All safety, health, and fire regulations must be observed.
- Vendors are responsible for supplying their own equipment, including booth, chairs, tables, power and water.
- All booth coverings must be securely tied down.
- Each vendor is responsible for the condition of their site during and after the event. Vendors must leave their area in a safe, neat, clean, and orderly condition.
- Applicant must maintain workers’ compensation and employer’s liability insurance if applicable.
- Applicants must complete the application and mail a check payable to the Port of Redwood City within 10 working days.
- Site must be inspected by PortFest staff and approved for cleaning deposit return.
- Applicant must maintain workers’ compensation and employer’s liability insurance if applicable
- Applicant must have liability insurance with policy limit of $1,000,000. Certificates of insurance for this coverage must be provided with this application. Applicant must also provide a Certificate of Insurance and an Additional Insured Endorsement both naming the Port of Redwood City and its Board, the City of Redwood City and its Council, Labadie Productions, and their respective boards, officers, agents and employees as additional insured.
- Applicants must complete and include with this form the San Mateo County Temporary Event Permit application
SETUP & BREAKDOWN
Load-in starts at 8:00 a.m. Plan to be in your booth area by 10:00 a.m. to be ready for visitors. All vehicles must be moved to parking area before 9:30 a.m. Pack up and area inspection: between 3:00 p.m and 4:00 p.m. No early departures, or in/out privileges.
Check, cashier’s check, or money order payable to Port of Redwood City. Information handed out by businesses must be free to the public. For sales of items, please fill out a Retail Vendor Booth application instead of the Information Booth application.
DEADLINES AND MAILING INSTRUCTIONS
Mail all forms and checks (made payable to Port of Redwood City) to:
2020 Info Coming Soon…
Applications will only be considered if they are complete and have all fees paid in full.
Applications with all required fees and permits must be received by September 1, 2020. Approved exhibitors will receive a vendor package 2 weeks prior to the event with information about booth site assignment, site map, set up information, parking and other details.
NON-PROFIT EXHIBITORS: Proof of 501 (C) 3 non-profit status must be supplied.